We are happy to share these release notes with you.
Budget, Tasks and Timelog Apps get a Dashboard menu
Anchors have been added for faster navigation
Two new copy functions are available in the Tasks application.
- Copy a task list
- Select tasks and copy them to a list
Copy a task list
This feature is available to users who have privileges:
- Applications > Tasks > Task Lists > Create - Update - Sort
- Applications > Tasks > Create - Update
To learn more about privileges, check out this FAQ: How to grant privileges. How to use Profiles of privileges.
We are very pleased to present new features of the GroupCamp platform version 3.
New organization in modules and changes of the GroupCamp plans
- The Project and Reports modules are available in all plans.
- The Scheduling, Timesheet, Budget and Cost Management modules are available from the BEST plan.
- Prices of our plans do not change.
Contact GroupCamp support when you are in the START or PLUS plan and want to retrieve timesheet and budget data without changing your plan.
Possible problems due to migration to V3
The principle of migration to V3 is based on the security of access to the data of your account by its users and therefore not to grant a privilege that a user did not have. This principle means that users may have lost privileges.
This blog post details the rules that were used for the migration to the new version 3 of GroupCamp as well as the actions to be carried out by administrators, planners and project managers.
Here are the new features installed today for tasks and milestones.
- A new window has been added when you complete or delete a milestone.
- Changing the behavior of date selectors when editing a task.
- Tasks can no longer have a start date and no end date.
- Migrating tasks that have only a start date.
- Require iOS and Android apps updates.
Complete or delete a milestone
Manage in a single action all ongoing tasks associated with a milestone.