How to automatically follow new items created in my projects
This GroupCamp FAQ explains how to automatically follow new items created in my projects in order to be notified be email.
Go to the Notifications menu of the Home > Preferences app. Then go to the Follow new items section.
For each project that you are a member of, you can select which new items you would like to follow. These can include: new tasks, new task lists, new milestones, new files, new wiki pages, and new posts.
What happens when a new item is created?
- You are automatically added as a follower to the item, which is also added to your Inbox application,
- you will be notified of these items in accordance with your personal notification settings.
- you can unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe link of the received email or within your Inbox app.
Who can manage items that are automatically followed in a project?
- In each project, authorized colleagues can modify the items that you follow automatically. To learn more, please read this FAQ: How to manage new items followed by project members.
- Account administrators can also manage items you follow. Do not hesitate to contact them.